SenseFiction in Quezon City, Metro Manila (exact venue TBA) // Free workshop, food and drink 🌯🍪🍹from 9 am to 6 pm: join us to build in teams your first concepts of social startup acting for sustainable communities in the Philippines.
Please register here: https://tinyurl.com/sensefiction-PH
During a one-day workshop we’ll help you design solutions in the following themes:
– Life change through sport
– Health for disadvantaged communities
– Education for all
– Sustainable Agriculture & Food Security
– Waste as a resource
– Renewable energies
– Are you a social innovation/entrepreneurship enthusiast?
You have a project/idea and you want to challenge it & find people to help you develop it? 🙌
– You don’t have any idea of a project but want to contribute to the development of an existing one?
– You’re simply curious and want to contribute to a positive project and meet cool and creative people? 😎
– Or you just want to have fun? 🎡
Then come to the SenseFiction and use this opportunity to brainstorm and develop your next impactful social startup! 🔥
What do you need to bring? Yourself, your open-mindedness, creative ideas, and willingness to collaborate! 🌈
No need for a team nor to be an expert in any area!
Just energy, motivation and will to make an impact! 💪
What is a SenseFiction? A SenseFiction is a workshop which enables citizens to create their own impact project, focusing on a social or environmental issue that matters to them.
Join the SenseFiction and let yourself be guided by makesense Design Thinking methodology to create your social startup in one day ! 🚀
Subscribe here in order to attend (mandatory): https://tinyurl.com/sensefiction-PH