SenseFiction in Makati @ Penbrothers // Free workshop, food and drink 🌯🍪🍹from 9 am to 6 pm: join us to build in teams your first concepts of social startup acting for sustainable communities in the Philippines.
– Are you a social innovation/entrepreneurship enthusiast?
– You have a project/idea and you want to challenge it & find people to help you develop it? 🙌
– You don’t have any idea of a project but want to contribute to the development of an existing one?
– You’re simply curious and want to contribute to a positive project and meet cool and creative people? 😎
– Or you just want to have fun? 🎡
Then come to the SenseFiction and use this opportunity to brainstorm and develop your next impactful social startup! 🔥
During a one-day workshop we’ll help you design solutions in the following themes:- Life change through sport- Health for disadvantaged communities- Education for all- Sustainable Agriculture & Food Security- Waste as a resource- Renewable energies
What do you need to bring? Yourself, your open-mindedness, creative ideas, and willingness to collaborate! 🌈No need for a team nor to be an expert in any area!Just energy, motivation and will to make an impact! 💪